1.- Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website, www.segurosmederos.com that both MARIO MEDEROS DÍAZ as RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and SPASEI, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. puts at your disposal.
Browsing the website www.segurosmederos.com attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The USER agrees to make correct use of the website following the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses, and this Legal Notice. The USER will respond to RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. or against third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
2.- Legal information and intellectual and industrial property
Following Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and Law 56/2007, of December 28, on Measures for the Promotion of the Information Society, it is reported that this website, www.segurosmederos.com is operated by MARIO MEDEROS DÍAZ with DNI 78480925-A and its ownership, as well as the domain segurosmederos.com, is owned by RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and SPASEI, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. With a registered office at C / Alcalá, 20 5ª Planta Of 505/7 28014 Madrid and C / Calle Prof. Adolfo Miaja de la Muela, 4, 1º B 47014 (VALLADOLID).
The website and its services are freely accessible and free.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation, and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics; are property of RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and SPASEI, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. or if it is the case, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and SPASEI, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. They have a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, and commercialization, in any case, requires prior written authorization from RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and / or SPASEI, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L.
Any use or modification of the material or the content on the website www.segurosmederos.com for any other purpose other than that authorized will be considered a violation of international copyright laws, which protect copyright.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.- Conditions of access and use
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and/or SPASEI, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L., and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism, or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems of RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and/or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. or from third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. Prest your services.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations, or a third party.
- It is forbidden to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the page or allow the visualization of its contents through Internet addresses other than those of the page and, in any case, this prohibition also includes that they are viewed together with foreign content to the page, so that:
⦁ Produces error, confusion, or deception in users about the true origin of the content.
⦁ Suppose an act of unfair comparison or imitation.
- Serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and the prestige of MARIO MEDEROS DÍAZ, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform, or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
- In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that in another way sponsors, collaborates, verifies, or supervises the services of the sender.
4.- Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and/or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the transmitted, disseminated, stored content, made available to those who It has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents, or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses, and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and/or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. They are not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy, and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and/or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website www.segurosmederos.com does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the sites linked; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained.
RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and / or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and / or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. informs you that this page does not have viruses or spyware.
If you choose to leave our website via links to websites that do not belong to our entity, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and/or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. They will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.
5.- Data protection.
Under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons, about the processing of personal data, we inform you that the data of a personal nature, voluntarily collected in the form on this website or by email, by accepting their submission, you are authorizing them to be incorporated into a file whose joint controllers are MARIO MEDEROS DÍAZ, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES SL and/or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L.
ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, strictly comply with the duty of secrecy of personal data and the treatment of them confidentially, assuming, for these purposes, the necessary technical, organizational, and security measures to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorized access, or treatment. MARIO MEDEROS DÍAZ, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and / or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. are totally exonerated of any responsibility if the information provided voluntarily, is incomplete, not truthful or unrealistic by the USERS of this web page www.segurosmederos.com
MARIO MEDEROS DÍAZ, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and / or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. undertakes not to assign, sell, or share the data with third parties without your express approval.
RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and/or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. guarantees that the data will be processed to maintain the appropriate commercial and promotional relationships on the services of this company, with you or the entity that you represent.
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to MARIO MEDEROS DÍAZ, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and / or SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. They are truthful and you are responsible for communicating any changes to them.
MARIO MEDEROS DÍAZ, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L., and SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. They expressly inform and guarantee users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties and if some type of transfer of personal data were to be made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. holders of the data. All the data requested through the website www.segurosmederos.com are mandatory since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
Following the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and SPASEI CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. are complying with all the provisions of the regulations on Data Protection for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner about the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, and deletion provided in the aforementioned Regulation, notifying it in writing to the Data Protection Officer of RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and SPASEI, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. Through the email address is email@example.com
If you prefer not to receive these messages by mail, you can request it by sending the word “BAJA” to the email is firstname.lastname@example.org
6.- Legislation and jurisdiction
For all litigious issues that concern the website of RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and SPASEI, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. Spanish legislation will be applicable, with the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain) being competent.